Friday, July 22, 2011

A year, already!

I can't believe this has been going on for a year already, and that I dropped the ball on this blog. I really had intentions of keeping it up to date, but the days working on that car got longer and longer and the extended Opel Yoga sessions took their toll, and somehow between stiff hands and sleep working it's way back into the picture the blog got dropped. Cursed demands of a biological vehicle trumping the ethereal passions to go racing yet again! Damn you, body! Anyway, I would feel eternally guilty if I didn't finish the job, so the Team Tinyvette blog is back!

Fortunately I did take notes and have done write-ups elsewhere, so stay tuned and I'll get things caught up soon. Meanwhile, you might want to see what the finished product looked like.



By the way, the next race is about two weeks out - Arse-Sweat Apalooza, Thunderhill Raceway, August 6-7, 2011, with tech. and BS on Friday, August 5. Are you coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment